On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Philippe Creux <pcr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have few patches for active resource I would like to publish but I
> can't get the test suite passing.
>
> In: rails/activeresource (2-3-stable)
> Running: rake test
> Got the following:
>  1) Error:
> test_exists_without_http_mock(BaseTest):
> NoMethodError: undefined method `any_instance' for
> ActiveResource::Connection:Class
>    ./test/base_test.rb:986:in `test_exists_without_http_mock'
>
>  2) Error:
> test_accept_http_header(ConnectionTest):
> NoMethodError: undefined method `mock' for #<ConnectionTest:
> 0x7f4c3e0e5010>
>    ./test/connection_test.rb:203:in `test_accept_http_header'
>
>  3) Error:
> test_ssl_error(ConnectionTest):
> NoMethodError: undefined method `expects' for
> #<ActiveResource::Connection:0x7f4c3e260840>
>    ./test/connection_test.rb:223:in `test_ssl_error'
>
>  4) Error:
> test_timeout(ConnectionTest):
> NoMethodError: undefined method `mock' for #<ConnectionTest:
> 0x7f4c3e0e49a8>
>    ./test/connection_test.rb:185:in `test_timeout'
>
> It would be great if someone could help me. :)

These look familiar but I can't remember what caused them.  Maybe
related to mocha?  The 2-3 branch is passing on the CI box
(ci.rubyonrails.org), so you can try the following:

* Check your environment against the CI environment (all environment
info is printed at the bottom of the build logs).  If anything is
different (ruby version, installed gems, etc), try making it match.
Especially mocha.  Run GemInstaller against ci/geminstaller.yml to
automatically install required gems.
* Check the history of the 2-3 branch CI builds, see if any of them
have this failure
* Check ci/ci_setup_notes.txt against your setup (although these are
getting outdated, latest setup scripts are in my master branch at
thewoolleyman)
* see if you can get it working on a different box, if so, see why it
passes there.