> We're also looking forward to a stored procedure compatibility fix
> that's in the 2-3-stable branch as well.
>
> What's the plan?

Apologies for the lack of communication on this.  Professional Life
and Family Life combined and resulted in no free time for me to work
on rails.

On my plate prior to 2.3.6 is tidying up 2-3-stable's XSS changes to
ensure backwards compatibility with 2.3.5 and the rails/rails_xss
plugin.  Once that's done then I'll do a pass through lighthouse and
here looking for things which should block a release.  After that,
hopefully we can settle down into a six-weekly point release cycle.

My hunch is that 2.3.6 will land more like 'early april' than 'late
march' but it's not far off.  Apologies again for the delay.

--
Cheers

Koz