I updated the patch to remove the deprecation of
ActiveSupport::Cache.expand_cache_key. This method still uses some
Rails specific variables which really isn't ideal. Otherwise the only
deprecations are SynchronizedMemoryStore, CompressedMemCacheStore,
and :expires_in on FileStore#read. The two classes are deprecated
because they don't provide anything beyond what is provided in
MemoryStore and MemCacheStore. FileStore#read deprecates :expires_in
because it can now be set on write.