I updated rails.js, but did not update prototype.js.

The copy of prototype in edge says it's still 1.6.1, so I didn't
update anything else...
http://github.com/rails/rails/blob/f61d923d284062b4e4864d81c603157020198d06/railties/lib/rails/generators/rails/app/templates/public/javascripts/prototype.js

If the edge version is 1.6.1 and rails.js depends on 1.7 shouldn't 1.7
be in edge instead then?