I can't speak for the rest of the core team, but I personally am keeping a
close eye on pull requests, which are much easier for me to work through
than dealing with patches on LH (which require saving the patch, seeing if
it applies, then reviewing, etc. etc.). Pull requests telescope the first 5
or 6 steps of reviewing patches on LightHouse into one step.

Yehuda Katz
Architect | Engine Yard
(ph) 718.877.1325