Hey guys, I've pushed a bunch of patches and tickets today:

https://rails.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8994/tickets/5969-bump-i18n-and-make-translationhelper-use-new-rescue_format-option#ticket-5969-8
https://github.com/svenfuchs/rails/commit/a0f059618cb6eb46dfb97ef49004da776bf00d4c
With I18n 0.5.0 we'll ship some improvements to the exception api. This patch
makes the translation view helper leverage those improvements (by not catching
exceptions itself any more).

https://rails.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8994/tickets/6013-move-19-string-interpolation-syntax-backport-from-i18n-to-activesupport
https://github.com/svenfuchs/rails/commit/85a05662fe7e0b06e9c7cd93cae9c3721058d879
We've shipped a backport of 1.9 string interpolation syntax for quite some
versions in I18n. Now we're going to not use String#% anymore but implement our
own helper method for it. Meanwhile Rails (and probably others) has started
relying on this behavior and it seems appropriate to move this to ActiveSupport
(should probably have been done right from the beginning).

https://rails.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8994/tickets/6027-define-respond_to-on-actiondispatchintegrationrunner
https://github.com/svenfuchs/rails/commit/64438c2987b6ead8ec28f5962d7d43fa7f01bc3c
This is just a small bug. ActionDispatch::Integration::Runner implements
method_missing but misses respond_to?. This can make tests fail where
application code relies on respond_to?

https://rails.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8994/tickets/2986-polymorphic_url-should-handle-sti-better#ticket-2986-13
https://github.com/svenfuchs/rails/commit/2d298f2a140cdc8388bf09ce517dd73b698c7a4e
Ticket was opened by Luke Melia in August. I've now extracted an implementation
from adva-cms2 that solves the problem and also seems to speed up
polymorphic_url due to caching. Caching still needs to be tweaked though.

https://rails.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8994/tickets/1975-allow-to-register-javascriptstylesheet_expansions-to-existing-symbols#ticket-1975-15
https://github.com/svenfuchs/rails/commit/b712476ac3f20d1e976ea431ccf44827c419a281
A ticket from the stone age when engines still were a rather obscure thing and
people failed to see a usecase. We clearly have a need for this and thus I'm
trying to bump this once again. The patch doesn't break bc.

My last tickets were lying around for quite a while so I'm trying to raise some
attention over here.