I'm wrong about about token is not validating against the W3
Validator; it does validate, my bad.

I was assuming this because I'm working on a site that must validate
against the Webrichtlijnen (http://www.webrichtlijnen.nl/), these are
Dutch accessibility (based on the WCAG) guidelines. One of the
guidelines prescribes the separation of HTML and CSS, so we can't use
inline styles like the authenticity token does (it create a div with
an inline style). I also think It's a good practice.

In the patch I removed the inline styles and replaced it with a class
and the class styles are in the stylesheet now.