I agree with Steve, when we call valid?, we expect all validations to run. If
you want to skip some validation in case errors already exist in the object for
any particular reason, you can always to that as you said: `if errors.empty?`.
This will give you the behavior you expect, although I'd recommend avoiding
this and running all validations.

--
At.
Carlos Antonio