It is convention over configuration, not convention instead of configuration.

How are we supposed to learn how to configure it?

Em 08-02-2013 17:07, Rafael Mendonça França escreveu:
Although I agree it is a nice addition, our guides are more about the conventions. This is configuration.

As everyone know Rails is conventions over configurations. So I prefer to leave it outside our guides.

Rafael Mendonça França
http://twitter.com/rafaelfranca
https://github.com/rafaelfranca