I see, extracting it as a gem fix the problem, at least for the rails itself,
which is what we want.

The extracted gem must explicitly explain the security concerns on the top of
README, regardless of people usually don’t read it.

Rails already did that for other features, for other reasons but the same idea
applies, deprecate the usage on rails itself but allow who explicitly
wants/needs to use.

Time to pull request?

Cheers,

Gabriel Sobrinho