Yes. I have given bad example. It should be only:

has_may :boos, class_name: 'Foo'

I was writing fast as I encounter the problem, so don't be mad.

W dni czw 1 maj, 2014 o 23∶31 użytkownik Matt Jones <al2o...@gmail.com> napisał:

On May 1, 2014, at 11:57 AM, Łukasz Niemier <luk...@niemier.pl> wrote:

It will be nice, if has_* methods will have named option. Example:

has_many :foos, named: :boos

# equivalent of

has_many :boos, class_name: 'Foo', foreign_key: 'foo_id'

IMHO it is quite often used feature. Also it will be nice to have scoped option that will allow easy flow with scoped models (i.e. Blog::Posts).

-1 on this. The first argument of `has_many` is the name you want to refer to the association by (the root name of all the generated methods), not the pluralized model name.

It’s sufficiently confusing that I’m pretty sure your expanded example is incorrect; `Foo` is unlikely to have a column named `foo_id`…

—Matt Jones