Hi Jason,

I actually use RubyMine and Command-B takes you to the declaration of
function but since there is no declaration it tells me so. The same command
takes me to the declaration of update_attributes when I try it on that and
there is no assign_attributes function that I can find in 3.0.5.

Thanks for any pointers on why this function is not there in 3.0.5.

-S