Yeah, I understand how to do it now, but don't understand how it'll work in
4.2. Let's look at example. I send confirmation instructions
`UserMailer.confirmation(@user).deliver_later` and I have 2 views
`app/views/user_mailer/confirmation.en.html.erb`
& `app/views/user_mailer/confirmation.ru.html.erb`. And `deliver_later`
just add the
job
https://github.com/rails/rails/blob/04b40b3debebc24e11a1d9c81ea313125500185b/actionmailer/lib/action_mailer/delivery_job.rb

but this job wont know nothing about user locale.

I'm not asking for help how to solve this, I just worried that this
scenario currently not mentioned or solved as I see.

среда, 22 октября 2014 г., 23:12:24 UTC+8 пользователь Carlos Antonio da