I was just wondering what other people think about "_id" being stripped out
when using titleize. I have been trying to generate a title "Genetic Id"
from a "genetic_id" string and have found that the titleize method actually
produced the title string "Genetic".

"genetic_id".titleize  produces
"Genetic"

I was expecting
"Genetic Id"

This is a rather unexpected result for me and I was wonder whether others
think this is reasonable behaviour.

I see that this is caused because titleize uses humanize, which strips it
out.

Trivial I know, I was just surprised.
Thanks
Carol