Hi Vedant!

We don't have a specific roadmap for beginners. My advice to new
contributors is to take a look at open issues that are related to the
library you're most comfortable / familiar with. I personally started with
Active Record becuase I had found a bug there and was most interested in
the database side of things. We have many open issues that range in
complexity but we don't rate them by difficulty and I'm not sure at this
time which ones are possibly easiest.

Most issues should have reproduction scripts that you can run against your
local copy of Rails and see where the bug exists. These are super useful
for doing a git bisect and finding the exact commit that broke Rails for
that person.

Hope that helps, and hope to see some PR's from you :)

-Eileen