We're seeing issues using :exponentially_longer where failures in
downstream systems are causing a thundering herd
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thundering_herd_problem> effect.  A great
many jobs fail, they all get enqueued to try again in a static interval and
bring down the downstream system yet again.  This repeats until the retry
limit is exhausted.

We've gotten around this using a custom `wait` block but since exponential
backoff with randomness is builtin to some adapters, like Sidekiq
<https://github.com/mperham/sidekiq/issues/480> , I'm propsing to have it
baked into to :exponentially_longer.

I submitted a PR here: https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/31872