Hi Alberto,

Thanks for your response. What I meant is that if some else get my private
key then he would be able to decrypt the credentials file.

I was suggesting that there should be a rake task or something like that
which uses current masker.key and generate a new master.key. That way we
can change our master.key whenever required.

Please let me know your thoughts on it.