Have a peak in your Gemfile to change the 'bundled' version of Ruby. Having
made such an edit, you can run `bundle install` to install the
dependencies.

You probably want to change to the latest supported 2.3, which is 2.3.8
ASAP. Path versions are supposed not to include any breaking changes, but
still, a good test suite can help you feel confident about the change.

THEN, consider that Ruby 2.3 (including 2.3.8) "is now under the state of
the security maintenance phase, until the end of March of 2019. After that
date, maintenance of Ruby 2.3 will be ended. We recommend you start
planning the migration to newer versions of Ruby, such as 2.5 or 2.4." See:
https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2018/10/17/ruby-2-3-8-released/