I have a growing list of failed ActiveStorage::AnalyzeJob jobs that have
all failed with

ActiveJob::DeserializationError: Error while trying to deserialize
arguments: Couldn't find ActiveStorage::Blob with 'id'=XXXX

After poking around a bit, I discovered that this is a documented situation
and expected
behavior:
https://github.com/rails/rails/commit/5e2273f42ce2382023f90fe4f0fbceec5c3416d5.

However, I was looking at ActiveStorage::PurgeJob and noticed that it
includes discard_on ActiveRecord::RecordNotFound
<https://github.com/rails/rails/blob/ad3cbc2452e8150542ecb539925396361f12534c/activestorage/app/jobs/active_storage/purge_job.rb#L7>
.

My question is this: Is there a good reason that the AnalyzeJob doesn't
silently drop jobs that will never run even though PurgeJob does? And if
there isn't, would someone be willing to approve the feature assuming I
made a PR for it?