Seconded, congrats on the release!

Curious, why you're saying [Official] on RubyGems? It’s just a regular old gem
and I don’t see what’s official about it
https://rubygems.org/gems/activestorage_dropbox

Also a little annoying that the activestorage-dropbox gem name got squatted by
someone else right after I had suggested it
https://github.com/abhinavmsra/activestorage-dropbox

Happy maintaining! 😄

--
Kasper