Those instructions work great, but if you read the OP, you will see that he
needs help with Windows. While helpful, those instructions do not work for
Windows deployments because mongrel_cluster doesn't work.

starting port 3000
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mongrel_cluster-1.0.2
/lib/mongrel_cluster/init.rb
:95:in ``': Exec format error - mongrel_rails start -d -e development -p
3000 -P
 tmp/pids/mongrel.3000.pid -l log/mongrel.3000.log (Errno::ENOEXEC)