On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 4:34 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  As such, CC.rb can't find my database details when it goes to run the
>  tests.
>  Anyone have a solution for this? I don't know enough about CC.rb to
>  figure out if there's some sort of shared directory for it, or what's
>  going on.

Yup. As the documentation for CC.rb says, if default build behavior is
not smart enough to do the right thing, don't try to twist your
environment around it, just give it a custom Rake task or build
command for the project and bypass the default build behavior.

--
Alexey Verkhovsky
CruiseControl.rb [http://cruisecontrolrb.thoughtworks.com]