I'm having the same problem, the enumerable methods are not working.

on WinXP

The issue occurrs on both FF3b4 and FF2.x, even after removing FF3b -
still occurrs on FF2 -

checked this on a Mac that's never had FF3b installed - and code works
as expected

going to try to remove and re-install FF2,  that didn't work - going
to have to remove and purge FF - what a pain