Hi,

I'm using PeriodicalUpdater to display a short HTML form in simple web
page.

<script type='text/javascript' language='JavaScript'>
        new Ajax.PeriodicalUpdater('div_id', 'data.php',
        {
                method: 'post',
                frequency: 5,
                decay: 1,
                parameters: {id: 123, foo: 'bar'}
        });
</script>

The server file data.php returns the following HTML:

echo "<form method='post' action='submit_data.php'>
<input type='hidden' name='foo' value='RAB'>
        <input type='submit' name='sub' value='Submit Me!'>
</form>";

So - when I access the page with PeriodicalUpdater, the form is not
displayed.  No javascript errors, no php errors - nothing.

If I change the <form></form> tags to <foo_form></foo_form>, the form
displays in the div_id block as it should.

Is there a reason I can't return HTML with <form> tags?