Yeah, I've pretty much acclimated to going to the source code when I need an
answer to that type of question. :-)

I believe you can pass top, bottom, before, and after as keys to the insert
hash, and if it's a plain value (a string, or something with toHTML() or
toElement() defined), it's assumed to be bottom.  Top and bottom insert as
first child and last child, respectively, while before and after create an
immediate sibling above or below.

-Fred

--
Science answers questions; philosophy questions answers.