kangax wrote:

 > On Jun 20, 5:23 pm, Lance <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 >> Is there a way I can vote for this enhancement to be put in 1.6.1?
 >>
> That's a great thought.
> Would anyone be interested in something like "next-feature"/"most-
> wanted"/etc. poll?

+1 for voting system.
+1 for applying http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/11142 into core ASAP
I do need it. At the moment I use patched prototype.js, but I would
like this feature work out-of-the box in next prototype releases.

BTW.: This ticket was modified 4 months ago. I think there are chances
that this and other patches could be forgotten, burried somewhere in
the Trac, while developers switch to Lighthouse.
Do Core Developers still check Trac for "old" tickets?

--
Regards,
SWilk