I experienced the same problem on my current.
The problem can not be solved with the current library I think.
What is causing the strange behaviour when you try to drag an element
into or out of the
'your_spin_list' is the overflow:scroll for that element. Get rid of
it and everything should behave normal again.
I read the same conclusion in the prototype bungee book'... it just
isnt possible to drag things in or out of
containers that have an overflow set to scroll. Sorry..