HI There,

Yes the new element is being inserted later ( $
(dropZoneCount.id).appendChild(newCopy);)....that's all working
fine....i only posted the relevant code....the bit of code when it was
working and then the same bit of code with the extra code taht breaks
the script. Can you see anything wrong with it?