I've got a "Sortable" list that is sorting just fine.  But in the list
items, there is a link.  If you mousedown on the link, drag it to a
new location and mouseup, the list gets reordered appropriately, but
then the link is followed (you did - after all - click it).  Is there
a way to either stop the mouseup/click event before activating the
link after you've dragged the item, or to not drag at all with the
link, that is, not have the link as part of the handle?

For another project, I'm trying to use a nested list that is a
Sortable with {tree:true}, but also have the elements collapse when
clicked, and I'm running across the same problem there: an open branch
will collapse after being moved (and vise versa), because it is also
registering the click.

Any ideas?