Anybody run into this problem? Jeff and I work together and this one
has us stumped. The relatively positioned parent is needed to deal
with some other rendering issues in IE, so we can't exactly take that
property out. Also, the absolutely positioned element is a lightbox
style window (but draggable) which requires the absolute positioning.

For now we're just special casing these conditions, but it's getting
ugly.

-justin