On Jul 2, 5:18 am, Mohamed Essam EL MESSOUSSI
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi everybody,

> But when I searched for a "Prototype" based Framework, to create tree
> view menu, I didn't find anything.
> Any ideas?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Essam

Essam,

I don't know of any that are built with Prototype.js, but there are a
couple that are plain old JavaScript:

http://www.silverstripe.com/tree-control/ (I'm using this on
http://markupfactory.com/documentation/)

Another one is here:

http://krijnhoetmer.nl/stuff/javascript/list-treeview-menu/
http://krijnhoetmer.nl/stuff/javascript/list-treeview-menu/tree.js

It looks smaller, but I haven't used it.

Neither of these save the state of the tree, but that's pretty easy to
add.

Perhaps you can make one of these more elegant with Prototype.js and
list it on scripteka.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Nathan