On 5.7.2008, at 19.56, Walter Lee Davis wrote:

On Jul 4, 2008, at 5:00 PM, Jarkko Laine wrote:

On 4.7.2008, at 20.11, Diodeus wrote:

Nope, it does the opposite - it returns control to the link from
being
intercepted by Javascript.

Err, no, it doesn't. It stops the link from being followed. I even
had to test this in a browser to make sure I'm not imagining things:

Maybe if your log action returned true, you could do

onclick="return console.log('Testing');"

Sure, but that wasn't the point :-) The point was that true let's the browser to follow the link, false stops it. The log msg was there just for me to see that the js was executed.

//jarkko

--
Jarkko Laine
http://jlaine.net