Hi,

Indeed, more detailed info would be helpful.

FYI:  We're moving from this group to the new Prototype &
script.aculo.us group:

http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Although people are still answering here (for now), it's best to start
new threads over there instead.  We plan to stop replying to new
threads in this group 'round about 15th of July.
--
T.J. Crowder
tj / crowder software / com