On 8.7.2008, at 11.24, skilled_dreamer wrote:

Good day,

I would like to ask on how to solve the problem regarding RJS on a
javascritpt disabled browsers. because when i disable the javascript
on my firefox and click on the submit button what i get is the
javascript.

Is there a way that if javascript is disabled the user will be
redirected to the erb file?

I don't think you should get the RJS in return if the request is sent from a non-JS context, given that you have an existing normal html template for that action. If you get the RJS back, the action either for some reason thinks that you want to get javascript back or doesn't have anything else to return.

//jarkko

--
Jarkko Laine
http://jlaine.net