This is a bit to confusing to me.
You should first have to write a story, a game story.
Try to make it as descriptive as that other developers could
understand your idea and could programmed it base on that story.
Deliberately Rspec is not mentioned as you should be able to state
your story in plain English.
Ounce you get it done everything will come to it's place.