Hello!  I'm using ar_mailer 1.3.1.  I had everything working in my
last hosting environment, ar_sendmail would run and send the messages
out of the emails table.  I just changed servers and on the new server
ar_sendmail is not working.  It runs, and says there are messages in
the queue, but it does not send these messages.

[]$ ar_sendmail -o -v
expired 0 emails from the queue
found 52 emails to send

None of the 52 messages are sent.  I can send mail from the command
line of this server via SMTP, mail command.  Our local MTA is postfix,
its not the firewall, as outbound SMTP traffic works just fine.  What
else could it be??

Here's my environment file:

HOST = 'http://domain.com'
require 'action_mailer/ar_mailer'
ActionMailer::Base.delivery_method = :activerecord
ActionMailer::Base.perform_deliveries = true
ActionMailer::Base.raise_delivery_errors = true
ActionMailer::Base.default_charset = "utf-8"

Any help or ideas would be HUGELY appreciated!!!!

Thanks!
LAB