Walter McGinnis wrote:
> Hi Mohit,
>
> You can give Kete a try simply by asking questions you might have on
> the Kete community site run on the software at http://kete.net.nz/ or
> feel free to contact me offlist and I can point you at a demo site
> where you can play around a bit.
>
> Glad to hear your enthusiasm.  I considered using Radiant before
> starting the Kete project, but felt it was too CMS oriented for what I
> was going for.
>
> Cheers,
> Walter

Hi Walter,

Thanks for the message.  I am going to almost certainly try to install
and play with Kete in about a week or so.  I'm developing a technical
community website (something like the PHP documents site) and this looks
quite exciting.  Radiant was also a good start towards that, but I feel
(and this is baseless) that Kete + Radiant might be very very powerful!

Cheers,
Mohit.
9/10/2008 | 9:11 AM.