Hi,

I understand there are total 11 types of key Options for finding a
record.

The all 11 valid keys for the options hash are :conditions,
:include, :order, :select, :group, :joins, :from, :limit, :offset,
:readonly, and :lock.

We also have Dynamic Finders for the same. e.g. ... find_by etc...

I would like to know, how many types of dynamic finders, Active Record
provides, to match all those 11 key options above.

Where can i read more details regarding dynamic finders...?

Thanks