Hi Everyone.  I am working on my first Ruby on Rails app.  It is a
basic project management application.  I have user login/logout
functionality set up.  It will only display a list of projects that
are linked to the logged in user.  However, if someone else logs in
and types in a url such as www.projectmanagement.com/projects/17
(where 17 is a project id), they will be able to see that project even
if they are not linked to it.  What is the best design approach to
this problem?

Thank you for any advice!!!

Nathan