Hi all,

We have just released Thetis ver.0.9.4_5,
the newest version of the world strongest Open-source Groupware/CMS
based on RoR.

Of course it is absolute FREE, under the terms of Modified BSD
License.

* Try our Demo
  http://sysphonic.com/thetis/

* Download

http://sysphonic.com/thetis/frames?default=%2Fthetis%2Fitems%2Fbbs%3Ffolder_id%3D8

* Introductions
  (English)  http://sysphonic.com/en/thetis.html
  (Japanese) http://sysphonic.com/ja/thetis.html
  (German)   http://sysphonic.com/de/thetis.html (Im Bau)

* New Features and Improvements:
  + Implementation of Timecard menu.

  + Correspondence with Free RSS Aggregator for Windows, ThetisCore
(below).
    http://sysphonic.com/thetis/frames?default=%2Fthetis%2Fitems%2Fshow%2F779

  + And more and more, with some Bug-fixes.

Try and have fun!

Your cooperation to correct our wording in English and German or
translate
into other languages will be extremely appreciated.
(Refer to thetis/po folder and visit our Forum on the Demo-site)