I'm trying to build a simple CalDav server in a Rails application but
am running into a huge stumbling block.  CalDav uses the HTTP protocol
but has it's own set of methods -- for example, instead of GET it has
a method called PROPFIND.

The problem is that Mongrel doesn't like those methods and gives me
the following error:

"/!\ FAILSAFE /!\  Sat Sep 27 02:09:15 -0700 2008
  propfind, accepted HTTP methods are delete, head, get, options,
post, and put"

Is there anyway to get around this and teach mongrel about the new
methods?

Thanks,
Jeremy