Great suggestion Roy, thanks!  I even added category_color for
uncategorized entries in the SQL query you built.  Take a look at the
output though...

[#<Entry >, #<Entry >, #<Entry >, #<Entry >, [#<Entry >]]

The 5th entry here is the "uncategorized" entry.  It's in brackets
which is tripping up Open Flash Chart.  How do i remove that extra set
of brackets?

-A