On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 12:01 AM, Julien Genestoux
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The code that these pollers process looks a lot like some code in
> methods included in some of my rails application controllers.  I wanted
> to DRY this a little bit, so I tried to use the controllers method.

> I wanted to know if that was absolutely wrong or if it was ok. I guess
> there are some consequences as well, but what are they?

I'll let someone with more experience respond to that, but wouldn't
it make sense (and be ultimately cleaner) to refactor those methods
out of the controller(s) into application.rb?

FWIW,
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]