I have an ajax call method like following:
##############################
def find_created_actions
    unless @if_login
      flash[:login]="请登录或注册"
      redirect_to(:controller=>"login",:action=>"login")
    end
    if @if_login
        @[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        render :partial=>"created_actions",:object=>@user_cactions
I hope when some condition met,the call will let some partial replace
the html element's
content,this works now.When the condition is not met,i hope redirect
to another
controller's action,not replace something.but in fact,that action's
template replace
the html element's content,this is not the result i want.How do i
manage this?