Hi,
    in production I have 2 debian servers to which my app is deployed:
the first has a public IP and serves as webserver and the second has a
private IP and is used for database and other scripts running.

The scripts that are running saves some files on the second server
that should be accessed from the first server.
Is there an easy way to mount/link (?) the directories I need to be
accessed from both servers?

Thanks,
       Andrea