On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 6:30 PM, Fernando Perez <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I guess it is fairly easy for RPM to count the number of times an action
> was triggered. It's probably part of their paid service.
>
> I am still in search for a good profiling tool that can tell me in a
> clear manner, where my action is spending its time.
>
> On my root page, I guess it is all these link_to I have in my
> application layout that are slowing everything down, but I'd like to
> have proof of it before editing all the code.

Yeah. Don't want to spend time in the wrong place. :-)

When I played w/ RPM Lite on a staging server, it allowed me to drill quite
far down into the SQL. Thus, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a way to drill
into the Ruby/Rails aspect of slow actions.

Craig