 Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 23:53:16 +0200
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: =?utf-8?Q?Hippie=2dWG_CD=2dShop_Bestellungsbest=c3=a4tigung?=

Liebe(r) bla,

Deine Bestellung ist bei uns angekommen:

But I didn't receive any email yet. What could be the problem? I tried
it with wrong settings in environment.rb (so it shouldn't be able to
connect to the email server), but it still stated everything went
successful.

How can I "debug" this stuff? Is there something I have to set on my
email server?

Thanks for help
Josh