Robert Zotter wrote:
> Soh,
>
> Not sure why you are not able to access the attributes in the use case
> but can I ask why you are not using the dynamic find_by methods ie
> User.find_by_username('kena')  ?
>
> --
> Robert Zotter
> Zapient, LLC
> Ruby on Rails Development and Consulting
>
> On Oct 27, 6:49�pm, Soh Dubom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I will definitely use the dynamic method, but I was just wondering why
the other way was going wrong. I didn't have any private nor protected
methods and I was reloading my console with: reload! ... I then decided
to re-start my machine and now it works fine. Unfortunately I cannot
reproduce that problem now ... let's consider that a good thing ...
thanks anyway :-)