> Sort of. It is stored in the test database, but the entire test runs
> within a transaction, which is rolled back at the end of the test.
>
> Fred

But rolled back at the end of this test method or the entire
controller test? You means I need not consider if the user is saved in
the test database table in the following test methods because the user
is not in the database at that time?
If the user is still in the database in the following test methods.i
need to consider it because of my application’s logic.