Hi,

xxmithila wrote:

> how can I retrive data from a specific row of table
> by giving two or more properties of that row?
> examlpe I want to get data which
> ID = 23  and NAME = "xx" like

If  you know the ID, you don't need anything else.  IDs are unique so the
query on the second field just eats cycles with no upside.  Assuming this
was just a poorly thought-out example...

two or more properties are queried, in the most general case, with:
Model.find(all, :conditions => ["first_condition =? && second_condition =
?", first_param, second_param])

Use the find_by helpers for more readable / idiomatic code.

HTH,
Bill